Thursday, January 31, 2013

Geometric love: Triangle earrings


Today on the agenda: do it yourself earrings. All you need is a scrap of leather, some spray paint, a small pice of golden chain, two clasps and two earring pieces. I've put together a little animation below to show you the single steps needed to put together these triangle earrings. It only took me about 15 minutes to makes these.


After cutting two triangles (mine are about 2.5 cm high), tape off the triangles so only the tips will show. Spray paint the tips in any color you like - nailpolish will work too I guess. Let dry and peel off the tape. Attach two clasps to each triangle and with connector rings attach a small piece of chain (approx. 3 cm long). Hang the chain on your earring pieces and your're done!
  

Like it? Make it!

Love,
Lela

6 comments:

  1. Nice diy!!!!! .. congratulations! beautiful creations! I invite you on my blog .. http://noxcreare.blogspot.it .. let me know what you think .. I'm also a creative
    Noemi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked out your blog. Really nice stuff you're doing! I've put you into my bloglovin.

      Delete
  2. so cool I realy love youre simplicity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love geometric jewelry. Love these simple yet chic earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea! :)
    xoxo

    p-and-p-style.blogspot.com - Check this DIY-Fashion blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful earrings, can make your ears more sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...