Saturday, August 24, 2013

Washi in Your Kitchen: Fancy Up Your Cupboard


I had a strong focus on making my kitchen more inviting and cozy so I came up with a couple of DIYs. The one I’d like to show you today is super simple and only takes a couple of minutes and two supplies: washi tape and scissors. I was in luck that the width of my shelves was just the same as the width of the tape. Therefore all I did was taping the edges of all shelves inside my kitchen cupboards with the dotted washi tape. It’s a very simple DIY that you only discover once you open the cupboards. 


Now, go tape your shelves!

Love,
Lela

6 comments:

  1. Such a neat idea : )

    Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, especially since my new apartment has no doors on the cupboards and I'd rather not paint them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great looking idea! Love everything. Can I ask where you got your darling bowls? So cute. Thanks for the great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Karen :-)
    I don't know where you are located, I got all the Bowles from European stores. The yellow ones I bought at butlers, the rose one at ikea and the black and white one at a great Scandinavian store called tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lela,
    Thanks so much! I will check the stores online...I'm in Los Angeles. Love your blog!

    xo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...